Last weekend I got a project from my client. The project is simple enough to create a multiple attachment form with the .pdf extension format, then merge the results of the attachment into a single file that can be downloaded. Previously, I had never handled this simple case. But after implementing it, I managed to make it.
In developing it, of course, there are some obstacles that I face. I get an error like this:
Fatal error: Class ‘PDFMerger’ not found in
This makes me have to search for deeper code related to the library that I use. I tried to find references related to errors that I found. And luckily I got the right solution to this problem.
I also made several forms, which will determine the order in which the files will be the merger.
If you want to see the sample code that I developed, you can see it in this repository.
Thank you for reading my post! Happy Coding!